From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] idea about small footprint gentoo
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 23:32:50
1 On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 21:23 +0200, Sascha Lucas wrote:
2 [snip]
3 > I sucessfully have now an minimalistic system. Solving
4 > problems with "files not identified while root-FS mounted ro" (currently
5 > 3) and some misc from baselayout (awk functions for depscan and
6 > env-update).
7 >
8 > I plan to write some text in gentoo-wiki, if I find some time...
9 >
10 > >> A System with X is also my intension.
11 > >
12 > > then you'll probably have more problems than I did. I ran a very simple
13 > > installation.
14 >
15 > Hopefully not :-)... let's see in a few days/weeks.
16
17 post back when you get to the next stage, I'd be interested in seeing
18 how you go.
19
20 thanks,
21 --