From: Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Strange IPv6 behaviour
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:03:43
1 On dim. 26 mars 12:49:44 2017, Andrew Savchenko wrote:
2 > Run tcpdump -w on both sides. Compare dumps when connection stalls
3 > and when it works fine. Many reasons are possible, it's hard to
4 > guess from data you provided.
5
6 I did this, I saw many neighbor solicitation on pokedex’s side (the
7 lossy side) when the loss happens. I’ve also included some monitoring
8 packets, but they didn’t match the loss window time. However, they are
9 flapping accordingly to the loss in the monitoring web interface.
10
11 https://bulbizarre.swordarmor.fr/garbage/documents/argall.pcap
12 https://bulbizarre.swordarmor.fr/garbage/documents/pokedex.pcap
13
14 > But it makes me wonder why you have default via VPN and given
15 > address via eth0. This may lead to undesirable consequences like
16 > VPN carrier (or some aux request) trying to go through its own VPN
17 > tunnel.
18
19 The only goal is to reach the server from its two public addresses. As
20 each provider is doing BCP38, I have to set up multiple routing tables
21 to make the traffic flows to the correct interface based on the source
22 address.
23
24 > Best regards,
25 > Andrew Savchenko