From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Choice of TLD for internal network
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 00:33:19
1 On Tuesday, 19 December 2017 20:31:42 GMT Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 17:00:33 +0000, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > * [OT] What's the difference between intervention and
4 > > interference? None that I can see. One is just more Politically Crass -
5 > > oops! Correct - than the other.
6 >
7 > It's not about political correctness but perspective. The good guys
8 > intervene, the baddies interfere. It's like the difference between a
9 > terrorist and a freedom fighter.
10
11 We could mince words all day. I just wish all those busybodies would stop
12 "doing good", go away and find something useful to do. And not at us
13 taxpayers' expense.
16 Regards,
17 Peter.