From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PHP5 Quick Question
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 15:25:41
1 Hmm... for some reason when I emerged PHP 5 it built all the extensions into
2 the core and now its running very slow (4 ms for most pages as opposed to
3 .007 ms for the same page under PHP 4) my use flags are...
4
5 dev-db/php apache2 mysql xml xml2 msession gd bcmath bzip2 calendar curl ftp
6 iconv odbc ldap snmp imap memlimit mhash mysqli posix simplexml sharedmem
7 soap sockets threads tidy wddx xmlrpc xsl exif cpdflib mime session
8
9 Am I missing something?
10
11 -Mike