From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can I send email under linux terminal?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:58:34
1 Am 22.10.2011 11:47, schrieb Lavender:
2 > Actually the subject is not correct . The emails
3 > I sent before were writtern on a web page , not on
4 > linux system , because I haven't install a KDE
5 > desktop which means I only can work under linux
6 > terminal.
7 > So whenever I want to write a email I have to reboot
8 > my computer and boot the windows system. I'm thinking that
9 > if I can send or receive mails just under terminal, no
10 > need web pages or windows. Also at the same time could
11 > I send mails though the mail server what I use right now under
12 > terminal?
18 Take a look at mail-client/mutt.
19 http://wiki.mutt.org/index.cgi?MuttGuide
20