From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB sync/async mount
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 05:02:26
1 I think you have to add the sync option if you want sync. place a comma
2 after "user" and then "sync" (no quotes, no spaces)
3
4 I am pretty sure the mount command, with no parameters, will tell you
5 what options are in force, and there will probably be some info about
6 that in proc too.
9 On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:34:09 +0200 (CEST)