From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kopete needs net-libs/ortp ??
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 14:09:50
1 Willie Wong wrote:
2 > On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 09:48:12PM -0600, Penguin Lover Dale squawked:
6 > I would just love to help... but your Chrome Messenger seems to be
7 > b0rked.
8 >
9 > W
13 I'll enter this again in a bit. I have since went back to Seamonkey 1.
14 It appears Seamonkey 2 and KDE 4 are really good bed buddies right now.
15 They LOOK all cute and fuzzy but are not quite ready for prime time.
16
17 Why not copy from the message I sent you ask? It's blank to. Not so
18 much as a period or any other pixels that are useful.
19
20 Thanks for letting me know this was blank. Gmail doesn't send me a copy
21 back so I had no clue. I thought I had stumped everyone with this one. O_O
22
23 Dale
24