From: bjlockie@××××××.ca
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge -uD world: another obstacle
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:54:03
1 > A likely source of the problem could be when I was
2 > advised to "compile qt with thread support" which I
3 > took to mean USE="threads" etc. But when I looked at
4 > the log it just mentions the verbose switch, nothing
5 > about threads. Another might be that qt-4.3.3 is
6 > currently on my system and there's no such thing as
7 > /usr/qt/4...
8 >
9 > If anybody needs more to go on I'll attach whatever
10 > log you need in my reply.
11 >
12 > Maxim
13
14 What does 'emerge -p qt' say?
15 I think it lists the use flags.
16 I think the 'threads' use flag should be something else.
17 I have no idea what though.
18 Maybe I can guess from my use flags.
22 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list