From: Edward M <edwardm.gentoo.java@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] JDK 7 on server
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 00:34:30
1 On Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:57:46 -0800
2 Edward M. <edwardm.gentoo.java@××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Sorry for top post using my phone
5 > Ice tea is Java se. Glass server uses
6 > Java EE because EE has added API and
7 > Runtime to build enterprise secure apps.
8 > sorry the link did not help.
9 >
10 > Sent from my Windows Phone
12 > From: Nilesh Govindrajan<mailto:me@××××××××.com>
13 > Sent: ‎2/‎17/‎2014 6:07 AM
14 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o<mailto:gentoo-user@l.g.o>
15 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] JDK 7 on server
16 >