From: Hilco Wijbenga <hilco.wijbenga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox & Flash 10
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:44:35
1 On 19 August 2010 11:00, Zhu Sha Zang <zhushazang@×××××××××.br> wrote:
2 > I don't have neither
3 >
4 > media-libs/libflash or
5 > www-plugins/libflashsupport
6 >
7 > installed here, only the same version of adobe-flash in x86_64 enviroment.
8 > In adobe site above i receive this answer:
9 >
10 > You have version 10,1,82,76 installed
11 >
12 > Of course i'm using firefox-bin.
13
14 Thanks for the info.
15
16 I killed all Firefox instances that were running. I then uninstalled
17 firefox and replaced it with firefox-bin (3.6.8). Next I uninstalled
18 libflash and libflashsupport. Finally, just to be safe, I reinstalled
19 adobe-flash.
20
21 The result is exactly the same. Adobe says I have 9,0,115,0 installed.