From: Jil Larner <jil@××××.eu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless problem
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:20:09
1 Hi,
2
3 Power saving, see man iwconfig (but I can't say more, I never touched it)
4
5 Bye,
6 Jil
7
8 Rev. Ferris a écrit :
9 > Hi!
10 > I have a wireless problem.
11 > I bought yesterday a Zyxel G202 USB stick and I attack it of my
12 > workstation.
13 > This hardware is supported from zd1211rw driver.
14 > I set all parameters of my network and I started it.
15 > It works fine, pretty signal quality, good speed, etc.
16 > After some "quiet" time, from my network monitor I noticed a lost in the
17 > connection.
18 > Now, if I restart the connection it works fine, but after a X time it
19 > disconnects again.
20 > I don't find any message on dmesg or /var/log/messages and for that
21 > reason I have no idea how I can solve the problem. I think it is
22 > something correlates with energy management.
23 > Any idea?
24 > Thanks,
25 > Luigi
26 --