From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage spokes again...
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 05:28:53
1 On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 05:25:20AM +0100, Meino.Cramer@×××.de wrote
2
3 > sys-apps/systemd:0= required by (sys-apps/dbus-1.10.12:0/0::gentoo, ebuild scheduled for merge)
6 > For more information about Blocked Packages, please refer to the following
7 > section of the Gentoo Linux x86 Handbook (architecture is irrelevant):
10 > I have no systemd installed...my Linux is running good ole openrc...
11 > Why all these systemd blockers?
12
13 I wonder if systemd is a default USE flag for a package somewhere.
14 Try adding " -systemd " to USE in make.conf to explicitly disable it,
15 and re-run the emerge.
18 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
19 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications