From: Kevin Brandstatter <kjbrandstatter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] E17 lock screen
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 00:53:08
1 On 12/27/2012 05:16 PM, Mick wrote:
2 > On Saturday 22 Dec 2012 01:29:57 Kevin Brandstatter wrote:
3 >> So e17 just came out and ive been using for a bit. The only problem
4 >> ive had with it is that i cant check the option to lock the screen on
5 >> suspend. I don't think this is a problem on some of the other
6 >> distributions so thought it could be a policy problem on gentoo.
7 >>
8 >> Curious if anyone else uses e17/has this problem and maybe a fix. or
9 >> just for suggestions of where to look
10 > I can't select it here either, but I suspect that this may be because I do not
11 > use xscreenlock or equivalent.
12 >
13 > Have you tried posting either at the e17 or the enlightenment@g.o
14 > mailing lists?
15 yes I first posted to the e17-users list. It was working for other
16 people so i thought it might be distro specific, I emerged xscreensaver
17 to see if that would fix it at all but no luck. I had this problem a
18 while ago and i think it had something to do with polkit settings
19
20 -Kevin