From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: java 1.4 & eclipse
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:09:08
1 Richard Fish <bigfish <at> asmallpond.org> writes:
5 > According to the instructions.html in the source zip
6 > "eclipse-sourceBuild-srcIncluded-3.2.zip", you must have *both* a 1.4
7 > and 1.5 jdk installed to build eclipse. So apparently it is not
8 > possible to build or use eclipse 3.2 with only a 1.5 jdk.
11 Ah, that brings up a follow up question. If many of the ebuild packages
12 have built in documentation, then is there a tool/package/web_interface
13 that allow the document perusal without individual(admin) interaction?
14 For example, man pages are auto loaded and ready with 'man <subject>' so I'd be
15 interested in any similiar doc system for xml, html, doc* ....
16
17 It seems like quite often I have to go on a search expedition for docs....
18
19 Is there a gentoo standard or a wiki related to this subject?
22 curious,
23 James
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list