From: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT - glslideshow failing; don't know why
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 00:34:25
1 My screensaver is failing. I use a slideshow of a directory of
2 photographs. I use xfce with xscreensaver-5.15. The error says
3 something like "could not find <some font>, using fixed instead;
4 xscreensaver killed..." In the preview window of Main
5 Menu->Settings->Screensaver my photos are show correctly, but when I hit
6 the preview button, the screen goes black and that error message is
7 displayed in yellow. I cannot find that error anywhere in the log
8 files. Can anyone tell me where that error can be found, so that I can
9 provide more information hopefully forward resolving this problem?
10
11 The error message says "xscreensaver 0: child pid 32735 glslideshow
12 terminated with signal 11"
15 -Michael Sullivan-