From: Peter Karlsson <petekarl@××××××××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] deptree...
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:26:08
1 Hello!
2
3 Recently (when I upgraded to gentoo-sources-2.6.14-r5) I've been having
4 boot problems. I think I'm having the exact same problem as:
5 http://www.usenetlinux.com/t-324913.html
6
7 ... where the user gets his /var/lib/init.d/deptree "duplicated" (the
8 dependencies gets repeated twice). My symptoms are the same; i.e. the
9 deptree file gets printed during boot and sometimes results in an error
10 where /sbin/depscan.sh is required to be run manually.
11
12 Does anyone know how to fix this? I've tried to re-emerge baselayout.
13
14 Best regards
15
16 Peter K
19 We Can Put an End to Word Attachments:
20 http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list