From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] after update ssh with shared_keys don't work
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:07:00
1 Tamer Higazi writes:
2
3 > I updated yesterday my gentoo box. And now I can't login with SSH
4 > through shared keys on my clients Server what I did all the time.
5
6 As Willie writes, you do not provide much information. Try ssh -v
7 <destination>, this gives some debug information. Also try -vv and -vvv
8 to get even more.
9
10 > When I made the "world" update, there was the package "udev". I guess it
11 > might have something todo with this.
12
13 I would be surprised. But sometimes I am.
14
15 Wonko