From: Michael Sullivan <msulli1355@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mythfrontend segfaults
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:00:10
1 On Sun, 2009-04-12 at 09:20 +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:35:00 -0500, Michael Sullivan wrote:
3 >
4 > > But I won't know if mythbackend is actually working correctly unless I
5 > > can check it (with mythfrontend, which of course isn't working.) Please
6 > > help!
7 >
8 > I've no ideas on the crash,except for increasing the verbosity of the
9 > logging, but you can use mythweb to see what is recorded, and set up new
10 > recordings.
11
12 What I mean by 'check if it's working correctly' is that I've had this problem in the past with Mythtv where LiveTV won't work and I have to restart the server to make it work. I've restarted the server several times and even rebooted once. I need to know if it's getting a signal from the TV card.