From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Updating world
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 22:22:32
1 On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:11:55 -0400, Elaine C. Sharpe wrote:
2
3 > Apparently not everyone who uses kmail has the problem.
4 > Maybe it's the people who use html mail?
5 > Neil Bothwick's posts often have the "==20", but usually just one or
6 > two. Some posts are positively riddled with them, to the point of
7 > being terribly difficult to parse.
8 > Everytime I look at the headers of such a post it says kmail, but
9 > not every kmail user has the problem.
10
11 That's intriguing, considering it's been many years since I used
12 KMail.
13
14 The =20 is usually caused by a quoted-printable message, meaning either
15 your newsreader cannot handle quoted-printable or the mail-to-news
16 gateway is screwing it up.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 WinErr 01C: Uncertainty error - Uncertainty may be inadequate.