From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] Phonon + PulseAudio Problem
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 22:11:31
1 On Sun, 23 May 2010 12:21:39 +0100, Etaoin Shrdlu wrote:
2
3 > It would be great if mailing list software could be configured so that
4 > only users who demonstrate they know how to unsubscribe could subscribe
5 > in the first place. Example:
6 >
7 > - user subscribes
8 > - mailing list replies: "please unsubscribe and subscribe again"
9 > - if user fails to do so within a configurable amount of time, forcibly
10 > unsubscribe him
11 > - if user succeeds, leave him subscribed after the second subscription.
12
13 Greylisting for real people :)
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 I can't walk on water, but I can stagger on alcohol.