From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Abut smb:// aware tools
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 15:35:18
1 Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 >> Emacs is said to be able to do this using tramp but I haven't ever
4 >> gotten it to work.
5 >>
6 >> Konqueror can do it... but I don't run kde, and don't really want to
7 >> fiddle with it in that direction.
8 >
9 > Midnight Commander can do it.
10
11 Haa, there is an old time tool... what do I need to use in `eix' to
12 find it.
13
14 `eix midnight' fails as does `eix commander'
15
16 Does it have a different name in portage?
17
18 I did find a vimcommander... maybe that will have the functionality
19 too, since it says it has a commander style interface.