From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: python, accounting & gentoo
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:38:16
1 On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 2:20 PM, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Randolph Maaßen <r.maassen60 <at> gmail.com> writes:
5 >> I cant tell you much about accounting software, but what i know
6 >> is that there are python binding for qt and gtk, just look for
7 >> PyQt4 and pygtk. Another toolkit with bindings i I know about
8 >> is wxWidgets with wxPython.
9 >
10 >> I'm sure, there are bindings for your preferred toolkit.
11 >
12 > OK, I was hoping to avoid going through /usr/portage/dev-python
13 > manually to discover the possible relevant packages....
14
15 euse, combined with grep, will help you greatly.
16
17 euse -i tk|grep python
18 euse -i python|grep tk
19 euse -i gtk|grep python