From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Would emerge --sync remove old profiles?
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:44:59
1 Neil Walker ha scritto:
2 > Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >> I suggest you read the subject header and the original post. It is quite
4 >> clear what Mark was talking about, and these files are removed by emerge
5 >> --sync.
8 > I have done that - in fact, I have been following the entire thread.
9 > However, it cannot be assumed that everyone does. That particular post
10 > could easily have misled someone just dipping in for the first time into
11 > believing that "emerge --sync" is dangerous. I felt it necessary to
12 > correct that. :)
13
14 To him, it was. Nothing that couldn't be repaired, but it *damaged* his
15 system.
16
17 m.
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list