From: Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: VOIP solution?
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:53:12
1 于 Fri, 23 Mar 2007 05:40:08 +0100,deface写到:
2
3 > Your better off to use a VPN device to hold the connection across the 2
4 > offices. If your connection is extremely crap; then you'll need to
5 > upgrade to a better service provider. As far as your windows vpn issue,
6 > the device is not hidden; you just built your vpn connection wrong. you
7 > need to remove the option to use the remote host as a gateway, this will
8 > allow you to use your local interface for dns routing, not the other
9 > side.
10
11 Thanks!. I'll carefully think and check your suggested solutions.
12 However "upgrade to a better service provider" is absolutely impossible.
13 Everyone who had been in China know this is a joke. We hope this (lack
14 of competition in ICP business) can be solved in next 5 years.
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list