From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Make krusader default file manager
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 02:47:56
1 quoth the Danis Petkakis:
2 > hello there i'm trying to make krusader my default file manager...so when
3 > i'm double-clicking on a directory it should be opened by Krusader...i try
4 > to set it up correctly in kcontrol->kde components->file
5 > associations->inode->directory and choose Krusader in the application
6 > preference box but when i double-click on a folder it pops up an error
7 > message saying "kdeinit could not launch '/usr/bin/krusader'...could
8 > someone tell me how to make krusader the default file manager?? thanks...
9
10 Seems like you were successful making krusader the default. It also seems that
11 krusader is broken. I suggest trying to start `krusader` directly from a
12 terminal (konsole or whatever) to see if there is something useful in an
13 error message.
14
15 Perhaps you need to run revdep-rebuild...
16 Or just `emerge krusader`.
17
18 -d
19 --
20 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
21 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
22 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972
23 --
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list