From: Levente <leventeattila@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] arduino problems
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 09:29:50
1 Hello,
2
3 I've been trying to get a chinese Arduino clone board (HNDuino UNO)
4 working for ~5 hours now.
5 Gentoo does recognize it (shows up correctly in dmesg) but for some
6 reason I keep getting an error while trying to push code onto the damn
7 thing.
8
9 avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
10 avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
11
12 It doesn't create a /dev/ttyACM* device like it's supposed to, instead
13 it creates /dev/ttyUSB0
14 Pressing "RESET" on the board doesn't help at all.
15 I'm also sure that I'm selecting the right board in the Arduino IDE.