From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How do I get rid of colors (console and xterm)?
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 15:47:28
1 On 7/8/19 2:18 AM, Christian Groessler wrote:
2 > Ideally for everything inside an xterm or console screen. I'm going to
3 > try "-cm" for xterm. Thanks David (in a previous post) for the suggestion.
4
5 If the -cm command line option does what you want, you can easily add
6 the following to the ~/.Xdefaults file, reread it, and be good to go.
7
8 xterm.vt100*colorMode: false
9
10 Reread the file via "xrdb ~/.Xdefaults" or logout & back in.
15 Grant. . . .
16 unix || die