From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help with xorg-server-1.9.4 and no hal; broken mouse/keyboard/X
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:07:03
1 On Monday 21 February 2011 04:07:20 Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2
3 > otherwise my keyboard keybindings do not work. I have also tried the
4 > pointer InputClass outside the xorg.conf file, that is, inside the
5 > xorg.conf.d/ directory. As long as the 10-synaptics.conf file is read
6 > first, the keyboard config works so do the usb mouse and trackpoint
7 > (with inverted buttons). However so far I have not been able to get the
8 > touchpad buttons to be inverted.
9 >
10 > This is a minor thing I can deal with later.
11
12 Try, as man synaptics suggest, to set in your synaptics: TapButton1=3 as an
13 option and see if that works.
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick