From: Jerry McBride <mcbrides9@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Should I give up gentoo ?
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:56:44
1 On Thursday 22 June 2006 10:55, Allan Spagnol Comar wrote:
2 > Hi list, I had ask for some help with instaling nvraid with dmraid on
3 > a gentoo system yesterday and no one could or wanted to help me. Is
4 > there any kind soul that can help me solve the problem, or should I
5 > change to a distribution that this work ..... I love gentoo and I am
6 > using it for 2 and a half years now, never had a problem that the list
7 > could no help. I was wondering if none of the wise guys expirience the
8 > same problem.
9 >
10 > Thanks, Allan
13 Two and a half years???
14
15 Allan... ever heard of GOOGLE?
16
17 Enter Google search for: gentoo nvraid
18
19 Results 1 - 20 of about 382 English pages for nvraid gentoo. (0.30 seconds)
20
21 Top result:
22 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Install_Gentoo_with_NVRAID_using_dmraid
23