From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Your alternative for Google Picasa
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 22:37:04
1 On Wednesday 01 November 2006 21:35, ellotheth rimmwen wrote:
2 > On 11/1/06, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > are using. What would/do you use to crete an album with thumbs for
4 > > publishing on a website?
5 >
6 > I've heard F-Spot[1] is good, and supposedly will export to the web in
7 > a variety of ways. All second-hand, though, haven't used it myself.
8 > (Though I probably will be soon, if I can use it with Flickr and
9 > Picasa.)
10 >
11 > [1] http://f-spot.org/Main_Page
12
13 Thank you all for the many alternatives suggested. I'll be trying some of
14 these out.
15
16 Two even more off topic Q's:
17
18 1. What's Flickr like?
19 2. Has anyone used Google Pages Creator? How do you create your album and
20 then upload the dir/files to it?
23 Regards,
24 Mick