From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no ebuilds available, how to unmerge them ?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 21:58:38
1 Lingyun Yang schrieb:
2
3 > Even I know the latest emacs doesn't need mule-gbk, I can not even
4 > unmerge them, because I don't have ebuild.
5
6 What do you mean with that? You don't need the ebuild
7 to unmerge it - and actually you still have it
8 in /var/db/pkg/$category/$pkg/$pkg-$version.ebuild, eg.
9 /var/db/pkg/x11-plugins/desklet-psisensors/desklet-psisensors*.ebuild
10
11 But, as I said, you don't need the ebuild. You can
12 unmerge it by running:
13
14 emerge -C app-emacs/mule-gbk x11-plugins/desklet-psisensors
15
16 Alexander Skwar
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list