From: Francesco Turco <fturco@××××××××.fm>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multiboot USB - GRUB2 loop device
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 11:10:48
1 On Saturday, 14 July 2018 04.14.07 CEST Alex Luehm wrote:
2 > I've recently taken it upon myself to create a multiboot USB with isos
3 > that I tend to frequently use. So far I've been successful in adding
4 > Clonezilla and the Archlinux live ISOs. I've attempted to add the Gentoo
5 > install ISO in a similar manner (helped with the grub config within the
6 > iso itself but can't seem to get GRUB to recogonize the image. My
7 > DuckDuckGo-foo has returned useless results (a near hit, yet useless
8 > inquiry being found here:
9 > https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6527390.html).
10
11 You may find the following projects interesting:
12 - https://github.com/aguslr/multibootusb
13 - https://github.com/thias/glim
14
15 The first project contains GRUB configurations for both Gentoo and System
16 Rescue CD while the second one only contains GRUB configurations for System
17 Rescue CD.
18
19 Please note I haven't tried anything yet. It's just on my (long) todo list.
22 https://fturco.gitlab.com/