From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] any one using ubuntu phones?
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:35:16
1 2015-06-29 14:14 GMT-06:00 behrouz khosravi <bz.khosravi@×××××.com>:
2 >
3 > I know what you mean. This is all more or less true, but what can we do in
4 > this situation?
5 > I will try to move toward whatever promotes openness, and please do not tell
6 > me that ubuntu
7 > is not more open that android. In android I cant even have pure native apps!
8 > some parts of an application
9 > should always be in java.
10
11 You can run native programs, you might not be able to run X programs
12 since android already has surfaceflinger handling the display, and I
13 haven tried it but qt can be used to build apps using C++, also with
14 the comming replacement of dalvik(jit) by art(aot), the apps will run
15 as native.