From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT im more just curious
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 08:44:41
1 b.n. ha scritto:
2 > I'm 26.
3 > (By the way, it seems that Gentoo is a really young distro! I thought
4 > the average was in the 30's, but I find myself to be on the average)
5
6 Oh,yes,forgot my Linux history :)
7 I started recently, in 2003, with Mandrake 9.1 and then 10.1. I was
8 converted by a university friend of mine, and since when I did first
9 install Linux, I never came back. I wiped out Windows from my home
10 desktop box immediately.
11
12 Then in December 2005 I renewed my box, installed Gentoo on it, and
13 still running it.
14
15 In the meanwhile I have run Slackware and then Kubuntu at my parents
16 home (never managed to convert them, sigh) and Debian Sarge and then
17 Kubuntu at work.
18
19 m.
20 --