From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Samba ebuild problem
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 14:10:55
1 On Saturday 16 December 2006 06:44, David Corbin
2 <gentoo.org@××××××××××.com> wrote about '[gentoo-user] Samba ebuild
3 problem':
4 > I'm getting this when I emerge samba. Is this an outright bug, or
5 > something wrong on 'my side'?
6 >
7 > ./configure: line 3210: syntax error near unexpected token `;'
8 > ./configure: line 3210: `;'
9
10 Looks like the configure script was generated incorrectly. If you are
11 using confcache, delete your cache and try again, if that still doesn't
12 work, disable confcache and try again. If you aren't using confcache,
13 search for and, as needed, file a bug on b.g.o.
16 "If there's one thing we've established over the years,
17 it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest
18 clue what's best for them in terms of package stability."
19 -- Gentoo Developer Ciaran McCreesh