From: joost@××××××××.org
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Glamor use flag disappeared?
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 19:25:42
1 On Friday, November 8, 2019 4:45:38 PM CET J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > Xorg-server wants to rebuild because the glamor USE flag seems to have
5 > disappeared completely. For some reason it now fails to build because of
6 > missing glamor libraries.
7 >
8 > Does anyone else have this issue? Or is my tree not syncing correctly?
9 >
10 > Many thanks,
11 >
12 > Joost
13
14 My issue is described in one of the last comments in the following bug:
15
16 https://bugs.gentoo.org/692206
17
18 The problem I am now facing is that none of the patches listed on that link
19 seem to apply cleanly, so need to figure that one out.
20 I need "libglvnd" on my laptop to have external displays and the nvidia chip
21 working.
22
23 Guess I will need to wait for a proper fix to this and hope nothing breaks in
24 the meantime.
27 Joost