From: joost@××××××××.org
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Glamor use flag disappeared?
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 19:25:42
My issue is described in one of the last comments in the following bug: https://bugs.gentoo.org/692206 The problem I am now facing is that none of the patches listed on that link seem to apply cleanly, so need to figure that one out. I need "libglvnd" on my laptop to have external displays and the nvidia chip working. Guess I will need to wait for a proper fix to this and hope nothing breaks in the meantime. -- Joost