From: "W.Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ati-drivers slowly working through issues
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 05:53:12
1 One possibility is a stray library: root and users by default have
2 different paths and path orders? Have you tried running the apps from a
3 console to see if there are any errors?
4
5 Try running ldd against one of the smaller applications, and then again
6 against each of the libraries listed. Its tedious, hence the suggestion
7 to use a small test. look for missing libraries (they show as not
8 found) and wrong gcc versions if shown.
11 BillK