From: xarman <manousidis.xar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Tcp Listener
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 18:15:14
1 I'm interested in making a TCP Listener in C / C++ on Linux to accept
2 many connections simultaneously. I did a relative search on the Web and
3 although I am aware of the C language as to a certain extent, I
4 struggle to find a model program. Essentially, it is the listener of a
5 server that receives a signal and stores it in a database and do some
6 other functions. I know how to do the functions but I'm looking for a
7 way to fix the basic skeleton of listener that will be always active.
8 I'm not sure if I need multi threading or multi socketing for multi
9 connections.
10 If you have any knowledge on the subject or have a simple example or even
11 some reference in order to work on that, I'd appreciate it.