From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New USE flags for lvm2?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 19:08:09
1 On 2013-02-10 1:47 PM, Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > Am 10.02.2013 19:37, schrieb Tanstaafl:
3 >> I'm pretty sure that lvm2 was NOT built with either of these, but is
4 >> there a way to to tell what USE flags were used for the currently
5 >> installed package?
6
7 > I guess you remember wrongly:
8 > Symbol Location Meaning
9 > * suffix transition to or from the enabled state
10 > % suffix newly added or removed
11 >
12 > Read /var/db/pkg/sys-fs/lvm2-2.02.88/IUSE to find out what was enabled.
13
14 Thanks Florian, yep, you're right...
15
16 So, the question becomes, why did these change? I do have /user on a
17 separate LVM partition, so, is this something I should worry about?
18
19 Actually, a bit of googling suggests I shouldn't have had them enabled
20 in the first place?
21
22 Thanks again