From: "Stefán István" <stefi@××××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] installing mono
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:17:37
1 csütörtök 07 szeptember 2006 08.25 dátummal Richard Fish ezt írta:
2 > On 9/6/06, Stefán István <stefi@××××××××××××.hu> wrote:
3 > > That would be good, cause I don't nedd mono at all, so if it is not
4 required
5 > > for hugin, then I won't struggle to install it.
6 > > Who can correct this bug?
7 >
8 > bugs.gentoo.org
9 >
10 > > Can I just simply edit the ebuild and leave out the
11 > > unneeded dependencies?
12 >
13 > Yes, then run "ebuild <path to ebuild> digest". If it works you may
14 > want to add the modified ebuild to your local portage overlay [1][2]
15 > until the bug gets fixed. Be warned that your next --sync will
16 > overwrite any changes you make to ebuilds in /usr/portage.
19 I deleted the autopano-sift dependecy from hugin ebuild and now everythings
20 okay. At least it installs and can be executed, I hope it will work correctly
21 without the autopano-sift package.
22
23 Thanks for thelp,
24 Istvan