From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NFS configuration (tcp/ip & MythTV)
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:35:13
1 Hope so! Thanks.
2
3 On 8/2/05, Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net> wrote:
4 > I think it is much more easy to get NFS working right... ;)
5 >
6 > Just my 2 cents.
7 >
8 > On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Michael Crute wrote:
9 >
10 > > Well if you are a perl or python kinda guy you could write a more
11 > > sophisticated script to copy the files and update the database so that
12 > > everything is transparent as far as myth is concerned.
13 > >
14 > > -Mike
15 > >