From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ERROR: kde-base/kdepimlibs-4.3.2 failed:
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 09:20:48
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Donnerstag 08 Oktober 2009, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> James Ausmus wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Still further back. :) The warning message about the label parameter
7 >>> is harmless...
8 >>>
9 >>>
10 >>> -James
11 >>>
12 >> OK. Attached is the WHOLE file. At least it is not really really huge
13 >> or anything. I tried to rebuild a few things but it still fails. The
14 >> log is the latest failure so it may be a little different.
15 >>
16 >> Thanks.
17 >>
18 >> Dale
19 >>
20 >> :-) :-)
24 > retry with boost-1.3.7
29 Thanks much. I was trying dev-libs/boost-1.39.0 but it seems to have a
30 issue with something else itself. I'll give this a try tho. Maybe that
31 version will work. After some package.* editing, this appears to be
32 installing. I'll report back if it works or not.
33
34 Thanks again.
35
36 Dale