From: John covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ckermit version
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 03:45:30
1 OK, that worked except I had to do a digest command and gentoo
2 actually had no 211 at all -- it had to get it from columbia. I will
3 file a bug later.
4
5 on Thursday 01/18/2007 Bo Ørsted Andresen(bo.andresen@××××.dk) wrote
6 > On Thursday 18 January 2007 00:05, John covici wrote:
7 > > Hi. When trying to emerge ckermit the version that the ebuild claims
8 > > is 8.0.211 -- however it actually downloads 8.0.209 which is much
9 > > older and I would like to get the actual one. What can I do about
10 > > this?
11 >
12 > The ebuild hardcodes it with MY_P=cku209. If you change that to cku211 and
13 > redigest you'll get the newer version. You should file a bug about this as it
14 > seems the maintainers didn't notice.
15 >
16 > --
17 > Bo Andresen
20 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
21 How do
22 you spend it?
23
24 John Covici