From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mac Mini with Grub booting Mac OSX and Windows?!
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 14:29:37
1 Okay, I meanwhile got that even the most new Mac Mini Servers make use
2 of the earliest implementations of EFI that Windows doesn't understand.
3 The only way to get Windows booted propperly is in BIOS emulation mode,
4 but that Partitions wouldn't be recognized (according it's emulation).....
7 Questions: