From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 09:03:12
1 On Sat, 3 Jul 2010 21:34:42 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > > When I replied, I hit "A" without thinking and only saw it after I
4 > > > pressed Ctrl-Enter to send. So my bad, my screw-up.
5
6 That's the likely explanation. I occasionally get direct replies from
7 you, and they always appear in the list too.
8
9 > The computer gods allow me two cock-ups a day. I'm already way over
10 > limit and using up half of next week's quota in advance....
11
12 A day? I thought it was per hour!
13
14 > That's what happens when you try to work, answer list mail and watch
15 > the World Cup in your back yard all at the same time!
16
17 I thought the World Cup finished last weekend :(
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 Do I BELIEVE in the Bible?! HELL man, I've SEEN one!!!