From: Michael Schreckenbauer <grimlog@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Clicking on URLs in kmail-1.13.7 launches libreoffice
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:24:10
1 Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012, 09:18:03 schrieb Mick:
2 > Over the last couple of weeks I noticed that when I click on a URL in an
3 > email I get libreoffice launching a few seconds after Konqueror has opened
4 > up the URL.
5 >
6 > I think this started happening after the recent update of KDE to 4.7.4 and
7 > after the initial "what the ... " it is now becoming annoying.
8 >
9 > Have you noticed anything similar?
10 >
11 > Any ideas how I could fix this?
12
13 No idea, but this happens here also. Not annoying yet, but also not restricted
14 to kmail afaict. I click somewhere and loffice starts.
15
16 Best,
17 Michael