From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] openvpn - Socket bind failed on local address [undef]:1194
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 18:50:39
1 I have one client and trying to connect to two openvpn servers (both servers are behind same IP address):
2
3 client1
4 remote 208.38.31.237 9000
5
6 client2
7 remote 208.38.31.237 9050
8
9 I can connect to them one at a time but not both at the same time.
10 If I try to start the second connection I get:
11
12 TCP/UDP: Socket bind failed on local address [undef]:1194: Address already in use
13
14 I was able to connect to both servers at the same time when the servers were on my local subnet: 10.0.0.150 (simulated)
15 But if I try real world scenario, it I get "Address already in use"
16
17 What is the difference?
20 Joseph