From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] reiser4 status
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:46:05
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Freitag, 15. Februar 2008, Dale wrote:
5 >> If I recall correctly, he is accused of killing his wife. Since he was
6 >> the one that was leading the project and he is well, busy, then things
7 >> have sort of slowed if not stopped all together.
10 > Hans was never one of the programmers. He had the vision and paid them.
11 >
12 > The vision is not needed anymore and at least two of them still continue
13 > improving it.
17 I would assume tho that the people programming have lost their funds and
18 has slowed down their writing. After all, we all have bills to pay.
19
20 Dale
21
23 --