From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New xorg-proto package blocks everything else.
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 07:10:26
1 2018-03-25 21:40 GMT+03:00 Franz Fellner <alpine.art.de@×××××.com>:
2 > Just a stupid question: Did you add =scrnsaverproto-1.2.2-r1 to
3 > package.mask? Because the -r2 is stable and nothing should prevent it from
4 > being merged...
5 > I am running partly testing and the time xorg-proto was added I had to deal
6 > with hard blocks which I circumvented by un-keywording (remove from
7 > package.accept-keywords) and selectively masking.
8
9 Making emerge-webrsync the next day solved the problem.
10 Now x11-proto/scrnsaverproto-1.2.2-r2 is marked stable and
11 x11-proto/xcb-proto-1.13 is marked unstable, whereas yesterday
12 it was vice versa.