From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub problems
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 17:46:24
1 Thanks Mick.
2
3 The problem turned out to be hardware related. I moved the primary SATA hard drive cable from SATA4 to SATA1, and that fixed the problem. One fresh install later and I was up and running.
4
5 Jeff
8 -----Original Message-----
9 >From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
10 >Sent: Oct 31, 2006 12:13 PM
11 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Grub problems
13 >